17 March 2008

"Chickens on skateboards," Kunselman joked as the room erupted in laughter.

Okay, I know I just blogged, like, a minute prior, but I had to comment on this. The radio just told me council members in Ann Arbor are discussing allowing inhabitants to keep chickens. This way people can have fresh eggs, which apparently taste better than store bought eggs.

just read this, and then you will know how skateboards come into it too.

http://blog.mlive.com/annarbornews/2007/12/your_new_neighbors_in_ann_arbo.html

Ann Arbor council members have too much time on their hands...tsk. (jk Amy if you ever read this)

3 comments:

Peter said...

"Chickens on skateboards," Kunselman joked as the room erupted in laughter.

To some, it is no laughing matter.

Amy needs to give up her beloved Ann Arbor, GO DETROIT!

I like your background, it's so much better than my plan old black one.

Theresa said...

They have so many pretty ones now, not like before

you could change it? Although, the black one is fine

Amy Hemmeter said...

I love the "To some, it is no laughing matter" part. And I think it's because Ann Arbor people are all organic-food hippie types. Like, for example, people actually USE their Whole Foods stores.