18 March 2008

Obama's G-mom is a Racist

so, uhm, I just heard a bit from Obama's speech concerning his pastor (who is supposedly against the white community). In the little excerpt I heard, he talked about his white grandmother who he cannot abandon any more than he can abandon the black community. He talked about his grandmother and how she feared black men she passed on the street. He would cringe as she spoke racial stereotypes. I know I am greatly simplifying everything, but it really interesting to spin this speech over to "Obama's grandma is a racist." That is why I wrote that...



Arthur C Clark just died. He was 90. I never got around to reading his books, but he is supposed to be, like, one of the greatest scifi writers. He (like so many others...how odd) was able to "predict the future", like his idea of communication satellites. Maybe I will read 2001: a space odyssey...

speaking of reading...I wonder if the main character in the book I am reading (Absurdistan) will ever get over his penis. (so you know, as I find this funny, I needed spell check to spell penis right...) Seriously, he has a problem, his khui is of no importance to me, and I want him to get over it. Gosh.


oh..last thing: I am really proud to say on my English final I got a 7, 9, and 7 on my essays and 45/57 on my multiple choice. This became a high 4, so maybe the AP test will be okay. I hope...

That is enough rambling. I go sleep now. Tschues!

2 comments:

Amy Hemmeter said...

lol. Not that he's interested or anything...

Elyse said...

yeah, i was wondering that too... but seriously, I can't believe you had to check, considering I would write it in your notebook everyday in physics.