21 March 2008

best online show evah!

so, everyone needs to watch this really awesome show I found called Life from the Inside. The description from the site is as follows, or, if you don't want to read, you can follow this link http://lifefromtheinside.com/episode_short04.php
"Mason Evan Harris was the best "English Language Foreign Holiday Novelty Songwriter" in the business. That was 5 years ago. Now that his money has run out, he's reluctantly come out of retirement to start a new career as a less-than-enthusiastic jingle writer. The road back to financial stability would be easier if his friends would just leave him alone...and if he was willing to leave his apartment."
Really hilarious!

The whole show is seriously funny, well written and quite original. It is hard to believe it is not a) on TV and b) professionally written/acted/produced. You can find the episodes at http://lifefromtheinside.com/episodes.php.

3 comments:

Peter said...

I LOVE THIS SHOW! I remember when you made me watch one of the episodes and then I was hooked and couldn't move from my computer for hours until I finished every single episode.

Theresa said...

yay!

Theresa said...

there hasn't been a new one since that last episode we watched finished...but i am still waiting <3