15 April 2008

:'(

Okay, so I cannot go to Penguicon this year. Anyways, everything on Sunday is lame and I believe the recital w/ Amy is that day. *sigh*
That is okay though, because I believe filming starts Saturday for our latest project...I think. ~Reminder: Make an aluminium foil hat~

So, there has been much turmoil over the plans for Saturday the 26th of April (April, right? day of Junior Formal). The story of the plans to go to the beach are as follows:
-it was a random idea, I think by me
-it was not meant to leave anyone out. if you have not heard about it, it is probably because we thought of it last Friday and do not have things worked out yet
-We are thinking of going to Spring Mill Pond in South Lyon. This is about 30 ish minutes away and is kind of part of Kensington Park. Fortunately, it is much prettier than Kensington. It will probably be cold though. That is why we do not know if we are going yet. Also, the park might not stay open late, as it is so early in the season still. Of course, this is fortunate for those of us who want to see PotCIII for free at the Civic...but yeah, that is another story
-I am thinking that if we do go, we can leave in the morning, hang out while it is still warm, visit the sand dunes (yes, sand dunes!!) and maybe bring food to grill at those traditional park grills. That could be fun and tasty :D By leaving for the pond earlier, we could get sick of it before it gets too cold, or we can just enjoy it longer. Either way: win, win!
-About the pond: I already said it is cold and pretty. The water is very clear with great visibility. It also gets really deep. At some points it gets to, like, 30 feet. Fortunately, along the shore it is nice and shallow for a good while for those of us who do not like to swim in deep waters. BEWARE! the pond is further across than it looks. Every year drunk teens try and cross and end up drowning or just getting hurt. Let's not be one of them (not meaning the drunk part here, but that would be bad too. I mean the dead/hurt part especially)
-kein angst bitte shoen! seriously. I am sorry this is instead of junior formal, it was the plans of people who were not planning on going anyways. beefs w/ people who were planning on going should stay between those involved...it makes me sad when people/persons (Elyse) are/is mad at me. (hence the tear in the title)

um...yeah, that is about it...
of course, no one reads this, so this blog is a moot point, but if there are questions, well, I can just direct people here :D and I can remember what I planned...I do tend to forget stuff...hm..like sleep and homework.

3 comments:

Peter said...

WOoo! I read your blog now. It's all your fault IT WAS YOU, you brought this unholy mess upon us all!

Theresa said...

yeah, well, i didn't expect it to get so out of control1!!!

*anger anger, fester fester*

Amy Hemmeter said...

Hey, when is this, it sounds like fun! Also we have to get together this weekend to give gifts to Elyse and Alexis.